The ZERO Pain Technique is a new, innovative, and effective body technique for inducing a myofascial release (muscle relaxation) in a few seconds and consequently eliminating muscle and joint pain (musculoskeletal).
The Technique can be used, with appropriate modifications, to eliminate musculoskeletal pain, to increase muscle efficiency in terms of strength, resistance, snap and agility in the athlete and not, for traumatic and surgical post-scars.
The ZERO Pain Technique consists of a Double “sensory stimulation” performed in a few seconds.
This technique is non-invasive and painless, and allows, through two synchronized stimulations, a tactile and a cognitive one, to quickly de-stress both the striated muscles and the myofascia and consequently obtain a reduction in muscle pain in a few seconds (from 10 to 60 seconds).
The efficacy achieved by the ZD Technique, only if applied according to precise pre-established rules, allows a reduction of 80-100% muscle and joint pain even in the following days, and in many cases it can have a permanent effect. The Technique has a 100% effectiveness.
The ZERO Pain Technique does not refer either to psycho-corporeal techniques or to principles or theories known until now:
- Manipulations are NOT performed on the tissues (Massotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic, Myofascial …)
- Do NOT use body techniques related to movement (Yoga, Feldenkrais …)
- Techniques related to Applied Kinesiology are NOT used
- They are NOT physical exercises
- It does NOT refer to Traditional Chinese Medicine (Tuina, Shiatsu, …)
- Energy techniques are NOT used
- Breathing is NOT used
- It does NOT refer to the EFT technique and the Tapping technique
- Taping is NOT used (Kinesiological, neuromuscular, Kinesiotape, …)
- NO oils or creams are used
- Trigger Points are NOT used
- Instrumental aids (electro-stimulators, TECAR…) are NOT used
- NO drugs, natural remedies or supplements are used
- Hypnotic, psychological and mindfulness techniques are NOT used
- It is NOT painful, it is NOT invasive
How it happens
The ZERO Pain Technique has a duration of execution of a few seconds (maximum 60-70 seconds) and performed standing or sitting and dressed. The ZERO Pain Technique can be used independently (Self-Treatment).
The ZERO Technique can be used whenever Acute or Chronic Muscle and Joint Pain is present. Given the particularity of the Technique and the speed of execution, it can be integrated into any body technique practiced or used exclusively.
The fundamental requirement, for the technique to work, is that the recipient is collaborative and that the technique is carried out as indicated.
The technique, after a certain period of learning, can also be self-induced without any external support from the operator.
DISCLAIMER: The website’s content and the product for sale is based upon the author’s opinion and is provided solely on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. You should do your research and confirm the information with other sources when searching for information regarding health issues and always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the product sold here. The author isn’t engaged in rendering medical or similar professional services or advice via this website or in the product, and the information provided is not intended to replace medical advice offered by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider.